No broadcast is currently scheduled.
HABE and Lanbide sign an agreement for unemployed people to learn the basque language (euskera) and improve their employability
• The Minister of Employment and Social Policy, Beatriz Artolazabal, and the Minister of Culture and Linguistic Policy, Bingen Zupiria, presented in St Sebastian/Donostia this pilot project, aimed at people who take training courses.
Lide Amilibia: "our initiatives to promote an active sustainable aging included in `Euskadi Lagunkoia` experience will be exhibited today in Lisbon"
• "A sustainable society for all ages - UNECE Ministerial Conference on Aging" is held in the Portuguese capital • Representatives from more than 50 countries meet in Lisbon today to discuss aging at an international conference of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
Minister Beatriz Artolazabal: "we have prepared a long-term strategy to guarantee family development"
The basque Minister for Employment and Social Policies chairs the Family Council meeting Proposes to the Family Council "a pact for families and for children whose basic strategy is the involvement of different departments of the Government, Emakunde, Foral (provincial) Governments, Town Councils, social agents, family organizations and companies"
The Lehendakari welcomes a US delegation that is visiting the Basque Country as part of the "Learning Tour 2017" initiative
Lehendakari Iñigo Urkullu, the Basque Premier, met this morning with US institutional, economic and academic representatives who are in the Basque Country as part of the III "Euskadi Learning Tour 2017". This initiative promoted by the Basque Government, within its Basque Country strategy, aims to showcase the most outstanding and remarkable aspects of the Basque Country and to promote our sustainable development model.
The aim is to showcase the most outstanding and remarkable aspects of the Basque Country and to promote our sustainable development model A US delegation will travel to the Basque Country as part of the III "Euskadi Learning Tour 2017", promoted by the Basque Government within its Basque Country Strategy.
- Proyecto de Decreto del Derecho Subjetivo de Acceso a la ocupación legal de una vivienda o a la Prestación Económica de Vivienda (PEV)
- Actualización de la Estrategia Basque Country 2020
- Programa Marco por el Empleo y la Reactivación Económica 2017-2020
- Programa de Gobierno Euskadi 2020
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.