No broadcast is currently scheduled.
… It will also be an opportunity to take stock of the first time this advanced industrial entrepreneurship initiative was run and to showcase the projects of the 13 startups selected
Hannover Messe, the trade fair to be held from 24 to 28 April, will host the Basque Industry 4.0 stand which will showcase the strategy's cornerstones and its most significant projects.
Minister Beatriz Artolazabal: "the Basque Government proposes the initiative of countries and regions in the European Solidarity Corps"
Brussels: Euskadi's proactive participation in the European initiative led by President Jean Claude Juncker "The European Solidarity Corps is in line with the Basque Voluntary Strategy and the Cooperative Basque Youth Program, Brussels 12 04 17
The Basque Government opens its office in London and meets with the Minister for Trade and Investment, Greg Hands
The meeting with the minister is taking place at a time of great uncertainty for companies due to Brexit. The office will be fundamental to bolster the …
Minister Artolazabal: "countries and regions are positioned as excellent managers of the European model of well-being and solidarity"
• "Excellent moment to define a future for the Union with a greater presence of those who are looking for a bigger and better job, a positive step for our Youth and a progress towards welfare"
- Programa Marco por el Empleo y la Reactivación Económica 2017-2020
- Agenda Basque Country 2030
- Programa Legislativo de la XI Legislatura
- Revisión de las Directrices de Ordenación Territorial (DOT) de la CAPV. Fase 2
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.